Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Kit is HOME!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit just arrived... with her arrival I officially own all the historical dolls!! I'm soo happy!! She needs clothes though... any suggestions?

    here is her album:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108677896

  2. #2
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on getting Kit! She is such a cutie. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] She is dd's first AG doll & very special at our home. I LOVE her Christmas outfit & the Hobo outfit is cute. I just ordered her Tree House outfit (it's on sale this month! [img]wink.gif[/img] ). The new Scooter outfit is sweet too. She really looks good in just about anything. Check out my album for clothes my mom made for her. It will give you an idea on colors you might like on her.

    Have fun w/ your newest girl! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am defintly going with Kits Tree house outfit being on monthly special and I think I'll put an order in for her overalls.. I love those!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on Kit! Enjoy her! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get her birthday dress. It's one of the cutest!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is gorgeous!Congrats!I suggest her PJ's. I do not have them but they look beautiful on her at the store.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY that she came!!! She is a cute one too! niiiice! congrats on the completing the Historicals collection!

  8. #8
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I ordered Kit's tree house outfit but other than that and her meet outfit, I don't have any more AG clothes for her. I have the most fun buying the handmade clothes made especially for her. There are several ebay sellers that do a great job and a few HB members make them, too. Check out my Kit album and you can see pics.
    My albums
    Dollies dressmaker also makes some really cute dresses for Kit. If you need any more links let me know. Have fun buying for this girl! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats on your new "girl" and completing your historical collection!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on Kit! Yes, I'd definitely get her Treehouse outfit and overalls. My Kit loves both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •